Data flow of the ReMAPTCHA (BETA)
>> Webpage for testing purposes released: http://remaptcha.herokuapp.com/ (BETA!)
- A project by Geometa Lab HSR
- Project Lead: Stefan Keller
- Author/Developer: Minh PHAN CÔNG and Duong Duc NGUYEN.
- Project start: October 2013.
- Project status: Version 0.2 released end of march 2013.
Project notes, issues, bugs and feature requests => See section Feedback below.
ReMAPTCHA - A free, map-based anti-spam service that enhances OpenStreetMap.
See also this page.
Exclusion of Liability:
- We give no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Site and Service. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site and Service.
- No warranty is given that the website Site and Service be available on an uninterrupted basis.
- Access to and use of this Site and Service is at the user's own risk.
- You agree to use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the Site and Service.
- You agree not to attempt to alter the content of this Site and Service in any way.
Send mail to Stefan Keller or write a note directly here...