Aus GISpunkt HSR
Abk. für 'GPS Exchange Format'. A light-weight XML data format for the interchange of GPS data (waypoints, routes, and tracks)
Siehe u.a. http://www.topografix.com/gpx.asp
Austauschformat für GPS.
How to get from a GIS format (GeoJSON) to GPX to OSMAND (Android)
- Computer with internet access
- QGIS installed: Download (from http://www.qgis.org/) and install it.
- Android device with OsmAnd installed (free version from Play Store)
- Download the *.GeoJSON file for the area of interest to the computer's drive.
- Start QGIS
- Click on ‘Add vector layer’ (top of left side panel) > browse the ‘*.GeoJSON’ file saved in your drive > Open it.
- In QGIS, select the ‘Layer’ in the navigation window (left side) > Click right button > click ‘Save As’ > Save as vector layer dialogue box opened > choose the ‘.gpx’ format from dropdown list > give desired name in ‘Save As’ box > browse the location you desire to store.
- Open the ‘*.gpx’ file in JOSM (OSM) to see the grid/s and manually draw Grids Number like A1, A2, A3…. Then save the file again.
- In file manager, copy the ‘*.gpx’ file from where you have stored it.
- Connect Android device to computer
- On computer, open Android device as USB storage > open ‘OsmAnd’ folder > open ‘TRACK’ folder > paste the ‘*.gpx’ file into this folder
- Disconnect device from computer > restart your android device.
- Now you can see the grid/s overlayed on the map in your OsmAnd.