Aus Geoinformation HSR
Java Toplogy Suite (JTS)
JTS is an API of 2D spatial predicates and functions. It has the following design goals:
- JTS conforms to the Simple Features Specification for SQL published by the Open GIS Consortium
- JTS provides a complete, consistent, robust implementation of fundamental 2D spatial algorithms
- JTS is fast enough for production use
- JTS is written in 100% pure JavaTM
- JTS is open source (under the LGPL license)
JTS is used by several
- Java projects such as ...
- and was ported to several non-Java projects such as ...
- GEO => PostGIS