Aus Geoinformation HSR
(Weitergeleitet von QGIS Game)
This is about a small project about the development of a game for QGIS (as Python plugin/PyQGIS).
See also: QGIS
We're currently in incepton phase! Goal is a first release before June 2014!
Here are some initial ideas for brainstorming:
- Pac Man (Arcade style)
- on generated and self-edited labyrinth
- a la Metro Distortion Map . (See figure to the right)
- OSM Pong (Arcade style, for two players on one keyboard): Playing inside an OpenStreetMap area; sidetracked ball (aka "coriolis effect") gives higher game level. (See figureto the right).
- Gold Digger
- A gamified enhancement of data capturing and editing, where one gets acoustic feedback and credit points for each added geographic (point, line or polygon) feature ("Serious game" style)
- Adapt a game from GBanga 
- Adapt a game from Bitforge